Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 1 January 2009
Happy New Year!
We had a nice break through December and we are back, ready and rested for the New Year!

We had lots of family time and then spent a couple days in Toronto with time at the Science Center and the Royal Ontario Museum (Dinosaur section!).

I am busting to reveal something new in the works, but I can't tell yet! So look for us in a new place in January...

We have a couple of special stockings taking place on our Hyena Cart this month Nativity Set Subscriptions (Spring Round) will stock on the 15th with payments from February through June and July delivery on small or large sets. And beginning today we are taking orders for our popular rainbow tights and twirly skirts (including tights in women's sizes)~ orders will be accepted until the 16th after which we will dye them all and send them out! I have pretty much stopped dyeing (at least on a regular basis) so I am going to try out limited time batch listings to see how that goes while supplies last.

Again, Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay! I've been loving on these skirts for months, wishing I could get one. I have an 18 month old girl, and am pregnant with what I just found out is a boy, so I figured I just have to order one because I might not have any more girls, right? Better get the most enjoyment out of the one I've got, right? lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY