Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 22 January 2009
Even before your child is born you give up a lot of dignity, or at least modesty.
And you never get it back.

Aside from pregnancy and childbirth, there is the nursing, and the pumping and the family members who keep singing the Ontario Milk Board commercial about the "big bad Bessie with the M-I-L-K". Yep.

Tonight, Rowan was insisting on being a monkey and climbing on my head to use me as a slide.
Exasperated and exhausted, I finally begged "Please, can I have a little dignity?".
And she replied, "Sure! And then you can be my slide!".
Sigh.

At which point she dodged around me (we were on her bed) and climbed up my back and onto my head. As I rolled over to topple her down she crowed "Here's your Dig-ninny!".

Indeed.

2 comments:

Brighton Early said...

Can I just say how much I love this blog? LOL.

Kathleen said...

LOL, I hear you mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY