Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 4 January 2009
Last spring I bought a scarf from Leanne at Rainbow Revolution. What's not to love about an Etsy shop dedicated to colour?!

Check out the Shop Announcement:
Rainbow Revolution is all about feeling good and lifting your spirits with colour.
Give yourself that well needed boost with a bright and cheery scarf or a calming and peaceful wrap!
Everything here is made from natural fabric such as cotton, silk and hemp and has been hand dyed with love!

I adore my earth tones close weave wrap~ it is so versatile, big, lightweight and pretty.
Imagine my joy when I peeked into RR today to find a great big sale section with so much rainbow goodness at 50% off (not to mention the lovely items, such as hemp fleecy wraps and neckwarmers at regular, and well deserved, price)!

Leanne is moving most of her stock to her website so snag these deals while they last! And be sure to check out the website, here you can get your very own and very therapeutic colour boost right now in a lovely slideshow of images.

My sister will finally stop hankering for my scarf when she gets her own and whether the others I purchased ever leave my hands remains to be seen.

Oh. And the best thing about Rainbow Revolution?
Colour with a 'u'!

1 comments:

knitsational said...

What a gorgeous shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY