Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 23 February 2009
Ever feel like a little something something for yourself or the ones you love?
Here are a couple of sweet things I have found on Etsy lately!

Awesome little top from Urban Turn ~ old fashioned toy with a hip edge!
Simple and captivating, our 3.5 year old loves it and is enjoying the challenge of making it spin.
Some sweet ponytail holders from Cutecumber
have been great little treats!And a little something for me ~ I have used this for spinning and felting and still have lots left of this excellent fiber (and what an amazing price!) from Shunklies.


5 comments:

Caroline D. said...

what cute finds! thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

They are all cute, but THE WOOL you had to post wool. My weakness is wool I just bought one pound of core wool and now I want more colors forget the fact that I just bought about one pound of various colors a month ago. ........... I am off to wool shop. Oh forgot to mention I started spinning my scrap I will blog about it in a week or so when I have more if it spun. :)

Lori said...

Heeheee I love enabling! A pound? pshaw! I just got my latest 10 lb. order of core wool LOL ~ I fiure if I am going to pay shipping and customs, I'll go big LOL

Shadow said...

Oooh Shunklies - I'm a big fan too!! Plenty of it in my stash. Loving the tops - my boys like the challenge as well!

Becca said...

The wool......mesmerized by the wool.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY