Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 11 February 2009
I am so glad we are taking Rowan to music classes (note: sarcasm).
I mean, it is wonderful that she goes and enjoys singing with her little friends and learning about rhythms and notes and such (ie piano = quiet, forte = loud).
I especially love that my 3.5 year old can now boss me around in musical terms.

Oh ya.

I am innocently standing at the kitchen counter.
Rowan is in the next room.
She leans around the door frame and demands 'attention':
"I need attention!"
"oh."
"That means be quiet."
"oh."
She goes back about her business.
I didn't move, I definitely didn't make noise.
Head pops around again.
"Mommy! piano!"
"ok."
"piano Mommy, not forte. piano."

Well, alright then.
Obviously those classes are worth every penny.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am over the moon for Ro....she and Em are peas in a pod...we're in so much trouble Lori...that...and we must make a point of getting our girls together at some time. They may rule the free world some day in the future. ROFL!!

Lori said...

I would love to get together, though the world may not be ready for these two united! We'd have to bury the car keys and take shifts, never sleeping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY