Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 25 March 2009
I started my business dyeing clothing for kids. I really love dyeing but when I discovered felting, and found my heart was really in toys, I made the tough decision to let it go from the business.

I really enjoy teaching (and do a lot with my professional work)and writing tutorials is a nice challenge and a way to share accumulated experience and knowledge.I have finally completed a tutorial for dyeing~ particularly the rainbow that has been so popular for BTRT. The tutorial stretched to 10 pages (20+ pics) including instructions and many tips and tricks. It is a very thorough intro to dyeing for those who may be new to procion/ fiber reactive dyes (stuff I wish someone would have told me when I started!) and a complete detailing of the process to create the rainbow pattern which more experienced dyers may enjoy as well.

It is now available in the Etsy shop int he tutorial section: BTRT Rainbow Dyeing Tutorial.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY