Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 12 March 2009
A while back I connected with another Flickr user around some questions she had about dyeing.

Her dye results were fabulous and then she shared that she makes soap.

Well, 'soap' seems a little too small a word for these works of art she creates and sells locally (she is in Ireland). She sent us a couple to try and they are incredible~ a delight to the eye, nose and skin!

I know this is a tease, I want to respect her privacy, but you have to see these!

5 comments:

Shadow said...

Wow, they look fantastic!! I'd love to know who she is!?

Lori said...

I have asked if she wants me to link her up ;)

Ginger's Garden said...

Those are just gorgeous!
Irena

thecraftbegins said...

Oh wow those are really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone, How sweet Lori! Thanks for the compliment:) I have been making soap using cold process method for over 5 years now and absolutely love it! Needless to say it is slightly addictive - I have 15 in my shower LOL! I am known as Zizibee on Flickr and amongst soapers. You are welcome to contact me if you have ???s Hajni/Zizibee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY