Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 28 March 2009
My daughter's name is Rowan.
Our business name , of course is connected (it is actually a line from an 18th century Scottish Canadian poem).
I have written before about the meaning and richness of this name.
I have several lovely jewelry and art pieces with rowan branches on them (these are a couple faves):
'October' by etsy seller krisblues
A lovely custom pendant by KeelyB
My tattoo (July 08)~ I joked that my next child was going to be named 'flaming skull' or 'Mother' so I could get a nice tattoo for them, too!:And now I am waiting for the arrival of a new piece by the amazing artist behind lulubug jewelry on Etsy~ the green portions are concrete! How cool is that? This was a custom design and I have been so happy with the artist and the process:
Isn't it gorgeous?!
Just had to share! LOL


Polar Bear Creations said...

Lori, that is a beautiful necklace. I went to check her store out.
Beautiful things!I think I might get something from her as well.
Thanks for the link.

LoveCreations24 said...

I love that tattoo - and adore that necklace! I'm a sucker for any kind of leaves! I'm searching for the perfect dangle leaf necklace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY