Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 20 March 2009
I am so inspired and moved by the stories and ideas shared by all of the entrants. My husband would lock up the silk if I tried to give one to everyone, I wish I could! Thank you all for your lovely ideas and I plan to do an article for the blog and my newsletter sharing your amazing playsilk visions, there were a lot that were new to me (I may also have to re-write my info insert, too).

The winner, drawn randonly by an internet number generator (how exciting, huh?) is Hajni.

Again, thank you all, I am so touched (and if you are reading this and feeling lost~ read the comments on this post).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY