Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 6 April 2009
I have long been a fan of This Handmade Life and I finally came up with a reason to purchase one of their adorable upcycled journals!

If you have nostalgia for the things of childhood like I do, you will love the journals at THL~ made from original Little Golden Books, these journals are bound *with* the storybook in tact and 100 pages of fresh white paper to fill. I purchased 'The Four Puppies' as we are waiting for our own little Sheltie puppy this spring and I couldn't resist the images ~ I am carrying it around to write down ideas, sketches and so on that otherwise flee my mind and disappear.
There are also appealing magnets and buttons of classic images (Smurfs, anyone?) from our 70s childhoods. Bags, art, seeds and so much more. Keep checking back!Even better than the practical, unique and downright make-you-smile products, a portion of every sale, every month, goes to charity. Right now 25% (yes twenty-five!!) goes to the Haitian Roots organization which supports haiti's children through education.

So go snag a journal, you know you need one!


Sycamore Moon Studios said...

I've been a fan, too. Such cute goodies!

FeltedChicken said...

Thanx for the link! It's always great to find a new Etsy shops!

Jodi Renshaw said...

Wow, thank you all so much! So glad that my goodies can bring joy to others. A million thank yous for sharing my shop on your blog. As you know, I have long been a fan & customer of yours as well :)


Christina Oguchi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Not only did I check them out Lori...I was compelled to buy one!! She had one of my childhood favorites...and now it's coming to Washington to live with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY