Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 18 April 2009
I was in meetings all day today and I always carry ample needles and wool with me to work on felting during the proceedings. And people always ask what I am doing.

'Is that white stuff a dog's tail?'

And explaining the white blobs (destined to become Nativity figures in this case) often defies people's imagination.

Enter my fancy-schmancy iPod (named Clementine~ she's orange) and I was finally able to give a suitable answer to the end results~ I just turned on ol' Clem and showed them the finished work. The looks of surprise and admiration were *much* more satisfying than the "I'll take-your-word-for-it-that-those-will-become-cool-toys" look I usually get.

Yay, Clementine!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY