Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 22 April 2009 can have some, too!

We received a real treat in the mail today~ modelling beeswax from the very sweet Charlene in BC. Charlene's shop is 'Twinkle of my Eye' on Etsy and is full of beeswax for natural play!

Beeswax warms in your hands and doesn't dry out or crack, so you can use it repeatedly.

Made with non-toxic colours, local beeswax and organic oil, this is a great modelling compound for kids~ check out the seller's FAQ to get tips for working it up and using it!

I am generally sensitive to the scent of beeswax (achoo!) but these blocks are not overly fragrant and I had absolutely no problems with them. Yay!

Charlene has some great spring promos running~ keep watching the shop and snag some samplers. So many beautiful colours to choose from and the little containers are great for storage. Fast shipping, too!

The bowls pictured here are from Glazed Over ~ super cool little vessels for tiny things!
And seriously the best-packaging-EVER.
I want those salt and pepper shakers!


Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I do love beeswax, and those bowls from GlazedOver are gorgeous! I want her salt and pepper shakers, too!!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

PS Your cotton children's clothing is precious--love that tie-dye and batik!!!

Lori said...

Thanks Dawn, I am having a hard time letting it go (the craft) LOL

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

I am checking out the Beeswax now! Looks like I missed the sale, doh!

GeriStengel said...

Leafs are my thing and your inset leaf bowls are FABULOUS! A must have for me so I’m signing off to make my purchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY