Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Yes, they do!

I made the decision to switch from clothing and toy making to just natural toys last fall. But I have been hanging on to all of my blanks (my precious blanks!). I finally decided it was time to end it by letting go....
So I spent several evenings dyeing it all up~ no turning back this way! But it reminded me of how much I love it, too!
Everything will be stocked and near cost prices on Tuesday, April 21st at 1 pm on my Hyena Cart. Lots of hand dyed prettiness (mostly low water immersion) for the 6M - 6T crowd!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY