Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 1 April 2009
Today I reached my BIG Etsy goal~ to reach 1000 sales by our 2nd anniversary in business.
Last year we hit 200 sales by our first anniversary and I hit this new anniversary goal 2 months ahead of time (May 27) and I am thrilled!

And now I am taking 2 weeks (or more) off from selling to rest, catch up on housework and mark the Easter season. I am also looking forward to new projects, too, now that the Easter sales of chick balls and itty bitty bunnies are done LOL Andy is working on some natural wooden toys and I am hoping to launch a few new items as well, if the muse inspires.

I captured the big moment (heehee) in screenshots... wanna see?

OK... this is me (isn't that how we always tell people about photos? it is a standing joke around here... 'this is me not listening to you' 'this is me ready to go') at 999 sales (click any image to see real sized if you want the FULL experience ;) )....
This is me hitting 1000 sales (moved by the moment to doodle on the page)...And this is me as the newest seller on the top sellers wiki ... more doodling, it is going to my head...Hmmm.
Now to think about new goals!

6 comments:

Polar Bear Creations said...

Congratulations!
Have a great break! :0)

FeltedChicken said...

Congrats!!! Take time to enjoy spring now!!

Siayla said...

Glad you made it :) Look forward to your return after your break!

WoolPets said...

Much deserved congratulations! Your work is lovely!

Lori said...

Thanks!

FaerieRebecca said...

Congratulations!!! That's so awesome, and well-deserved :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY