Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 3 May 2009
Just a few items that are pretty and cool, and well, pretty cool ~ found while browsing about at Etsy.

A Living Pendant by mcflashpants :These, I love! Hands up all around!
Hand Soap by foliage.I have long had my eye on these Twing Bangles by stratussilver
I love that they come in various sizes, including Queen!

And a brilliant natural play idea~ Scavenger Hunt~ and kit from blynkenandnod


Julie said...

I love those scavanger hunt cards. That is such a great idea!

Kathleen said...

Lori thank you so much for the link for the scavenger hunt kit, I just bought one for the naming ceremony in May!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY