Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Happy Canada Day!
Here are a few patriotic treasures from some of my favourite Canadian sellers.
Our commnity celebrated on Saturday with parade and games and frieworks, so we are just lying low this rainy holiday.
From thelittlereddoor :From Nova Scotia artist aliceinparis:From loopyforewe (these beanies are awesome, we love ours!):Oh my cuteness, I hope the baby comes with the hat! From Mad About Colour in NB along the Fundy shore where my favourite beach is~ St. Martin's!:
And finally, one of my favourite suppliers, dyeingforcolour:
Have a great day,Canadians and all!

4 comments:

aliceinparis said...

"Oh Canada.............."
Hooray!
These are all terrific items:) Thanks so much for including me. Have a happy day!

Audrey said...

Yay Canada!!
Love the baby picture!! Really cute.

thelittlereddoor said...

It's very wonderful to be included here. Thank you so much!!

The Tucker Family said...

Hey!

I saw your store and thought it was so cute. I wanted to invite you to a forum I'm on called The Dressing Room. www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

Its for WAHM's, blog owners, crafters, photographers, and more. Basically anything to make us females pretty up our life and what we're interested in.

We offer great deals on banner advertising as well. 

Come join us. There is never a dull moment there.

www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

~Meghan~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY