Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 25 September 2009
I am trying to restore my blogging groove... so I thought I would share with you some extraordinary Etsy Finds I have made in the past little while~ great shops, great service, great products!
(and, wow, bad layout on this post, sorry!)

If you haven't strolled through the darkly magical woods at Hidenseek, you must! You may glimpse the darling Hidden Eloise as she goes about her creative wanderings with bears and wolves and wistful children. We have a piece on my daughter's wall ("Mom, this is the Friend I Told You About" which she adores and I am anxiously awaiting a shipment of stickers and postcards for our new land based shop (that is another post!).

Another shop that needs a mention is the winemakerssister which has the most detailed and attractive hand carved rubber stamps (among other things!). The artist made me a fabulous rowan branch stamp from a photo of my tattoo, of all things! It is a perfect stamp for my muslin toy bags, shipping envelopes and more!

And finally, for today, a little nostalgic fun from shop66 ~ purveyor of a variety of fun vintage items. These little paper dolls are delightful and both my daughter and her grandmother (remembering her own paper dollies) have a blast playing with them.

Happy Shopping :)


Heather said...

Great post! Thanks so much for including my shop. I'm so glad that your stamp is working out for you.


Hidden Eloise said...

So beautiful your blog is my sweet Lori and thank you for the sweet post and for sharing the awesome finds of yours! :)

Sending many bear hugs your way and talk again very soon sweetheart,
Eloise xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY