Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Colour makes me happy.
Silk makes me smile.

I am really trying to stick to my New Year's resolution of working in batches and selling from in stock, and for the most part, it works to reduce stress~ so I have been working on a batch of garlands for spring/ summer.

Favourite colourways, including: Heart of the Rainbow, Heart of the Rose, Morning Mist & Summer Berries.

Each garland measures 18 - 24"+ and is decorated with hand dyed silk ribbon and satin blooms.

Available at Beneath the Rowan Tree after April 5th.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY