Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 13 April 2010
A few sweet things I have in my 'Favourites' on Etsy.
Today's items are things for which I yearn but have not yet found the appropriate reason (read: excuse!) to justify my buying them for myself!

(note to self: be sure to subtly bring this post to husband attention re. Mother's Day and birthday ~ mind you that is how I ended up with a pair of canaries, a sad, short lived adventure which reminded me why I don't want birds in my house ~ but bangles will behave and art doesn't lay eggs that other art cruelly smashes!)

2 comments:

Jessica Doyle said...

Thank you for featuring my artwork with all these beautiful items!

Cheers!

nitca said...

thank you for adding my scarves to your blog , i love those bangles
:))
you are welcome to my blog
http://nitcablog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY