Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Tonight at bedtime, Rowan complained that she had a hair in her mouth.
Lately she has always got something in her mouth or throat (she has figured out the trachea/ esophagus thing and is hung up on things going down wrong).
So she was complaining about the 'hair' in her mouth.
 I gave her a drink and teasingly suggested she stop licking the dog to avoid the hair in her mouth issue.
She promptly replied, a little annoyed with me, to my shock,
"I only did it the one time and it was not tonight!"

Erm.
"You HAVE licked the dog?"
I really shouldn't be surprised by these things.

"Yes. I licked Archie's little black nose. And then his tail."

I didn't ask why.

2 comments:

elsiee said...

no need to ask mom, just look at em! he's totally lickable!!!

FairiesNest said...

LOL! Never a dull moment with kids! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY