Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 14 April 2010
It has been a rough couple of days (I deal with PMDD), and given the condition of our 12 year old dog at the moment (general decline with a bout of acute pancreatitis at the present), it may get rougher. 

So... I am doing an inventory of simple things for which I am thankful tonight (writing on the cusp of Thursday):

The glee of our almost-one year old Sheltie when I let him loose on the Canada Geese grazing, brazenly, in our yard. It makes me smile to watch him make such a harmless ruckus and ruffle all those feathers.

The bean plants growing by leaps and bounds on the kitchen window sill.

The brilliance of the stars over the lake ~ the view from my bedroom window, which after 4 years, I still don't take for granted.

A day with not one, not two, but *three* sets of puppy kisses from three different puppies~ one of which still had 'puppy breath' *swoon*.

Colleagues who listen and give another perspective.

Deep breaths that release the anxiety.

Sunshine.

"I love you, baby."
"I know you do, Mommy."
Amen to that.

2 comments:

elsiee said...

amen to that, indeed...

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Brought TEARS to my eyes.

Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY