Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 10 May 2010
I am a pretty basic knitter, and I am a big fan of finished items that will grow with my child, giving maximum wear-time for the work invested.  Plus beauty and functionality.  And I am so grateful to the friend who recommended J Casa's (free!) Neighborly pattern last week.
Sweet, stylish, simple and suitable for any season and across a long period of time/ growth. Yay!
It also fit the bill because I had a small stash of amazing yarn from Selah in 'Neverland' on Divine Merino (now Becoming Art). 
Lots of possibility for personalizing the pattern (I chose to use seed stitch to accentuate the gorgeous yarn) and adapting to suit your tastes and needs.  I made the basic pattern and it is shown here knit up on worsted on a 4/5T kiddo.
 Happy knitting!

2 comments:

Naturalearthfarm said...

That looks great! It is one pattern I have been meaning to try.
Warm wishes, Tonya

germandolls said...

It looks really cute! I like the big button, too. Could it be made in doll size?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY