Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Three years!
And I never meant to start a business in the first place!
What started as creating items for my then-toddler has become an important part of our lives and my creative expression.  We are celebrating 3 years in business with a great big stocking at Hyena Cart tomorrow.

The fun begins at 9 am, with stockings at 9, 3pm and 9 pm (est).

The theme is Three Ring Circus, because well, that's what life is most days, with lots of juggling and sometimes too many clowns.  There are giveaways and lots of guest artisans, so be sure to pop by and join in the Circus fun!

(Please note that Hyena Cart works based on set stock times~ unlike Etsy and other venues~ the items go live at a specific time and folks (the hyenas) stalk the items they want... it sometimes confuses new HC shoppers!)


Kristin said...

You have inspired me to create needlefelted toys for my kids. I love it! I can make them quickly and my four-year-old loves them. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY