Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 15 May 2010
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain.

Over the next while I am going to feature handmade, natural items that would be wonderful to help mark the rhythm of the week at home with your little ones.  Many of the items come from members of Etsy's Natural Kids Team (search: naturalkids team).

Saturday is Blue. May these handmade treasures calm your soul!


Little felt snail by Muddy Feet:
I love the simplicity of this nest and eggs by Fairy Folk:
Hand painted tussah silk by Chimera (this looks amazing, doesn't it?!):
Oh my! How sweet is this blueberry beanie by Boston Beanies:

Made for cuddling by OritDotanDolls:
And finally, a simple lovely blok print of a girl making a fairy house by Primroses:


Have a great night!

5 comments:

Prettydreamer said...

Oh ... they are all beautiful! ~Pamela

The Magic Onions said...

What beautiful blue treasures you found. I LOVE them all. Thanks so much for including my little nest - I'm honored.
Blessings and magic,
Donni - Fairyfolk

Beth said...

Thank you for including my art in your pretty blue selection. Blue is my favorite color! love, Beth

oritdotandolls said...

Thanks for featuring my Waldorf doll at you beautiful blog, it is my honor

MuddyFeet said...

Wonderful! These are all so sweet! My little snail is so happy to be a part of this!

Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY