Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 30 May 2010
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain.

Over the next while I am going to feature handmade, natural items that would be wonderful to help mark the rhythm of the week at home with your little ones.  Many of the items come from members of Etsy's Natural Kids Team (search: naturalkids team).

Sunday is white.

There is something magical about white, and it doesn't get ANY more precious than this little hat by threefishshop (I wonder if you can order the baby with it?!):
And if I get the baby, I'll need an organic teether/ rattle from pinkhouse:
 And maybe my own little flock of hens? from mamma4earth:
To lay fresh eggs for my breakfast since I'll be up early with the baby (by Fair Trade Family):
Baby needs a bamboo quilted blanket from Sewn Natural:

And finally, baby needs a dolly! From Starry Sheep, Mima the Waldorf doll:
But then again, I am betting that you don't get the baby with the hat. Oh well.
Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

SewnNatural said...

Thanks so much for including us here. Starry Sheep's doll is just precious.

Have a lovely rest of your weekend!

Linda said...

What a lovely blog post! Thank you so much for including my chickens:)
Warmly
Linda

Meike said...

Awww, thanks so much for featuring my Mima, Lori! She really is in need of some loving... I just know this will cheer her up! :) Hugs!

sarah in the woods said...

Very sweet. My girls wore white dresses to church this morning. White seems so precious on little girls. Wish I took a picture . . .

kat said...

creamy white is one of my favorite colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY