Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 12 August 2010
It seems foxes are hot.  At the risk of being trendy, I thought I would feature some sweet foxes for my Waldorf Thursday post~ the colour for Thursday being orange.

I have always had a soft spot for foxes as my dear Callie (the Duck Tolling Retriever) who passed away five years ago, was such a foxy creature in looks as well as attitude! And it is easy to find some great foxes these days on Etsy, so I started with the Natural Kids Team and went from there...

'Foxy' is a gorgeous eco-friendly, heirloom quality stuffed friend by woolies:
Wow! Check out this amazing needlefelted fox by darialvovsky:
A lovely natural collage by mapleshadekids would be a delight in any room:
I love the simplicity of this watercolour 8 x 10 from eastwitching's shop:
Beneath the Rowan Tree has a set of Woodland Memory Coins with foxes to find and match:
Being indebted to Nikoart myself for my Memory Coins, I couldn't resist this silver pendant also done from her original artwork, created by westbyron
Another favourite shop of mine is lulubug who created my custom rowan leaf pendant I love to wear, here is her take on the foxy fox:
♥♥♥

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Adorable foxes. We have a family of them living up the road from us.

woolies said...

Just LOVE all the foxes. I used to see them regularly in the woods where I rode my horse. Always one of my favorite animals to come upon. Thank you so much for featuring my fox amongst all this foxy loveliness. :)

eastwitching said...

Hi Lori

Pretty Fox inspired items and a lovely fresh lively blog! Thanks Alison of Eastwitching

lilgamoma said...

I love them! Foxes are one of my fave animals. :) I especially love the Nikoart Arctic Fox Pendant, it looks almost just like my tattoo..in silver. ;) Thanks so much for sharing these great lil foxies!

richelle jean said...

so cool!!! my other dog looked like a fox so these photos are so awesome to me. foxes are soo cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY