Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 5 September 2010
Some days I would give my eye teeth for a different model.
Don't get me wrong, my usual model is a delight, my life's joy and readily available.
But some days...

Today was one of them.
New design needs to be stocked at Universal Mama, where I have been invited to guest for a stocking.
New tee is ready.
Model is reasonably clean.

But model is unreasonably silly.
I finally got a usable shot (?)...
After a LOT of these:
And a couple of these:
OK.
I ♥ my model.
She's a keeper.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY