Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 19 September 2010
...or the spindle, or the machine... what are you working on for yourself or for your family right now?

I am starting to think towards Christmas, but at the moment I have begun a new sweater for the kiddo.  I have some gorgeous Cassieopia Superwash from Tia of Julibeans in 'Saorise' which is going to be a 'Wendy' Neverland sweater (pattern by Tina of Greenstrings).  I purchased the yarn in a coop without a pattern in mind, but when I saw the debut of the Neverland sweaters, it was a lock!  It may take me a while so I am making the size 6!
Yarn:
Pattern:
Leave a comment about your latest project! ♥

3 comments:

Kate said...

That pattern looks beautiful. Perfect for a siz year old and perfect in that yarn. I am knitting away at my 3 year old's Olearia cardi and searching the internet for information about wool dying. I have never dyed wool before but I find myself obsessed right now. I am looking forward to looking back through some of your older posts. Have a wonderful week.

Lori said...

Sounds lovely! Dyeing is so much fun ! I have a simple tutorial on my blog:
http://beneaththerowantree.blogspot.com/2010/06/come-to-dark-side-how-to-dye-your-own.html#links

Hope it helps!

Lori

Racheous said...

I adore your blog!

Your Mama Bear post made me heartsore - how sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY