Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 31 December 2010
Something new for the new year~ some sweet little finger puppet sets. I am having a ball spending some time with wool felt and a needle. Not what I had planned for the holiday break, but neither was the 180/100 blood pressure which is kicking my butt and put me off work for the next 6 weeks.  So something sweet and simple and sedentary has been good for me (along with some dedicated exercise time!).
Be back soon♥

1 comments:

Julie said...

Aw, these are so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY