Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 2 December 2010
"Play is the free expression of what is in a child's soul."
Many thanks to Donni of 'The Magic Onions' today for sharing a post about playscapes I wrote a while back for her blog.  It was a pleasant surprise! At the end of a very busy month of making toys~  with cracked and wrinkled and dye stained hands, a crick in my neck my chiropractor described as a 'block of concrete' and one last day to get things in the mail for international shipping for the holidays ~ I was touched to see this article again and to remember why I make toys in the first place.  For the children, for the play, for the wonder of it all!

1 comments:

MamaAngel said...

Lori I saw the post yesterday and was so glad to find your blog! I just made my first playscape, it didn't turn out perfect but I am looking forward to many, many more attempts. It was so fun! Your toys are amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY