Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 25 January 2011
(how this feature works)

Today, I encountered O Happy Day Handmade, a shop run by inspiring mom of 2, Jessika, from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Of course, I was drawn in by her rainbow avatar (I am such a sucker for colour) but I stayed for the bright, beautiful and texturally interesting products made with obvious care and joy in creating.  A shop after my own heart with all that colour and wool! and so many unique ideas, too!

When I read Jessika's profile for her shop, I was even more impressed. To wit:
My goal is to create everything myself, locally, with the smallest environmental impact.
And then she says:
I grew up underfoot in my Nana's fiber art studio-surrounded by dye, silk, wool and the joy of creating. My collision course with art began there and has been unstoppable ever since... Now my children will grow up underfoot in my studio-while I craft beautiful things for people like you. A perfect circle!
Seriously? I love it!  So take a moment and check out her shop and give her your heart ('Add to favourites' is on the left hand side as you browse).
What a happy find on a snowy Tuesday morning. Thanks , Jessika, for 'hearting' my shop so I could find yours!♥

1 comments:

Jessika Hepburn, O Happy Day Handmade said...

Thank you so much for sharing my Etsy shop Lori! Such a lovely write up:) I am happy to be featured here on your site with so much other natural crafting fabulousness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY