Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 3 January 2011
I am awake.
It is 1:17 am.
The problem is that I slept in this morning and I can't sleep in tomorrow (back to school for the kiddo).
So I went browsing through the work of the talented artisans of the Natural Kids Team on Etsy (search : 'naturalkids team' for more great items) for some sleep inspiring items, enjoy! (and sweet dreams!)

Awww, cuddly sweet pink sheep by Woolies:
I wonder if they make it in my size? organic sleep sack from Pure Pixie:
This, too, needs to be a little bigger for me, but look at the gorgeous quilting by Beary Organics:
What a lovely peaceful image of sleep (and nurture), from Haddy2dogs:
A lovely Waldorf doll to cuddle with might do the trick? from FeeVertelaine:
OK, I'll take one of these... (although in the end that may mean less sleep, so maybe I'd better just take the hat...!) from Threefishshop:
Sweet dreams ♥


PurePixie said...

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for the feature!

Beary Organics said...

My husband has the same complaint about quilt size when he steals our little boys'. Thanks for the feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY