- ► 2014 (64)
- ► 2012 (69)
- ♥Playdate :: When Play is Parenting
- Farewell, Hooligan (More About Endings and Beginni...
- Letting Go When We Want to Hang On
- Waldorf Friday :: Gorgeous Greens
- I Still Like Yesterday Best
- Weekend Giveaway :: Holden's Landing (February 25...
- I Like Today Best of All
- ♥ PLAYDATE ♥ at Beneath the Rowan Tree
- Rowan Tree Fairy Doors
- Family Day :: Natural Kids Style
- What do Bleach, Peanut Butter and Baby Powder Have...
- Weekend Giveaway :: Kobieta (February 17 -21)
- Easter Treasures :: Spring *is* Coming
- Waldorf Tuesday :: Brilliantly Red
- Shooting Fish in a Barrel :: Advertising to Childr...
- This is Why I Don't Bake
- BIG $10 Sale :: Daydream Believers + Twirl Skirts
- Mice at the Picnic :: Silk and Wool Playset
- Waldorf Monday :: Fresh Violets
- Weekend Giveaway :: alfabette zoope (February 4-7)...
- New Pattern :: Wee Dwellings for Wee Folk (Knit, F...
- Off the Needles :: 'Penelope' a Danger Crafts Mons...
- Waldorf Wednesday ::Hanging with the Gnomies
- Lessons in Echolocation (or Be Careful What You Te...
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Thursday, 3 February 2011
Last week I launched a new pattern (and forgot to blog it, bad blogger!) ~ Wee Dwellings... available in the Etsy shop.
The wee ones need homes, too!
It's a toy, it's a toy box, it's a pouch, it's lots of natural fun, embellished any way you like it!
Our Wee Dwellings are so much fun~ perfect for travel and play, for toddlers and bigger kids, too.
Fully customizable from the size, colours, roof shape, theme and more. With or without a handle... you decide!
This 9 page tutorial is full of tips, pictures and clear, easy to follow directions for the newbie or the veteran. More than just a knitting pattern~ learn to full/felt and needlefelt, too.
Knit, felt, embellish, have fun!
This tutorial requires/ uses the following skills:
Knitting (includes K2T, Magic Loop Cast on and Magic Loop on circular needles)
Felting (complete instructions included for sink and machine wet felting ~ technically called fulling when making felt with a knitted item).
Needlefelting (instructions for creating flat and 3D embellishments included with complete picture tutorial)
wool yarn (worsted or other)
circular needle (size 6/7 US)
wool roving or other embellishing materials
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing