Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 25 February 2011
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain.

Keeping this rhythm leads to all sorts of wonderful finds, and today I want to share with you some gorgeous greens by the artisans of Etsy's Natural Kids Team! (search: naturalkids team).

Friday is Green. 


Meow! Adorable kitkin from Fairies Nest:
felted recycled kitten toy
Mmm! Mint Chocolate Chip! by Fair Trade Family:
knitted play toy food ice cream
 Grrr! The Sitting Tree is green in more than just the color of these wool pants:
knitting pattern toy bear wool
! I am perpetually in love with Rjabinnik's shop:
wood fairy spring daisy
 Rawr! Fairy Folk has created this fantastical playscape:
dragon toy handmade
 Twirl! And from BTRT (that's me!), a spring themed fairy twirl skirt:
fairy twirl skirt
 Enjoy! ♥♥

3 comments:

themagiconions said...

Such sweet Friday finds... LOVE them all :-)
Thanks for the link love.
Blessings and magic,
Donni

The Sitting Tree said...

I totally want one of your fairy skirts for myself! Thanks so much for posting my wool pants:)

Rjabinnik said...

You always feature lovely pieces! Thanks for including my daisy :-)
And a special thanks for introducing Holden´s Landing - wonderful diapers - I have never seen similar... I would love to winn the giveaway -
But our Marry is 3+ now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY