Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 1 March 2011
Ahhh! Features are colliding!
Today I was feeling wild and just crazy enough to combine two of my favourite features...

From the Heart features sellers I have found by looking at my 'hearts' (shops that have marked my shop as a favourite) and sharing their work.
Waldorf  [Day of Week] uses the colours assigned to the days in Waldorf education to shape a collection of items that, by their colour, help mark the rhythm of the week.
Today it is a mash up of the two.
Items from shops who have marked BTRT as a favourite and red items for Tuesday.
I think it is just crazy enough to work...

1. Bless This House, Silvery Moon Art.
2. Alfalfa the Sweet Gnome Bunny, A Little Catty.
3. Pippi Longstocking Waldorf Doll,  La Fiaba Russa
4. Evolution, Jessica Doyle.
5. Alphabet print, Penny People.
6. Mushrooms Hand Carved Stamp, Memi the Rainbow.
7. Red Felt Brooch, Wild Poppy Shoppe.
8. Upcycled Lounge Pants, Katie's Duds.

And that *was* crazy!
Much more difficult than I thought it would be... but I did find myself something divine... how about you?♥

1 comments:

Jessica Doyle said...

Thank you so much for the feature! It's lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY