- ► 2014 (64)
- ► 2012 (69)
- Weekend Giveaway :: Pumpkin Pie Baby (Lucia Hat &...
- Out of Character :: She's a Character
- Waldorf Wednesday :: What's In Your Basket?
- Easter Promotion :: Free Gift With Purchase
- Playdate ♥ Car Games
- A Vote for BTRT...
- A Parents' Bill of Rights :: Resources for Resisti...
- As Easy as Falling off a Log :: Advertising to Chi...
- Free Printable :: Fly Away Mandala to Colour
- Weekend Giveaway :: My Beautiful Girl (March 24-2...
- She Wants Two Sisters:: On the Way to Adoption
- Playdate ♥ Tree Hugging
- Waldorf Monday :: Crocuses are Purple
- Art Appreciation :: Fine Art and the Child's Eye
- For all the Puddle Jumpers :: New Skirts!
- Giveaway :: Daydream Believers Custom Tshirt
- Mail Call :: Oh the Possibilities!
- Princess Proofing :: Don't Call Me Princess!
- Gnome Thievery
- Daydream Believers :: New Design
- Princess Proofing :: An Introduction of Sorts
- Playdate ♥ Spring Break
- An Everything Party! Embracing the Moment.
- Let Girls be Girls :: Resisting the Princess Plagu...
- Weekend Giveaway :: Huckleberry Knits (Fingering W...
- Top Ten Natural Toys (Declutter & Save Money, Too!...
- Giveaway :: Mamma 4 Earth (Knitted Squirrel AND Kn...
- Playdate ♥ Special Days & Theme Fun
- Waldorf Sunday :: White Bears
- Circle Finds :: Falling Ladies (We All Fall Down)
- Hello, Murray :: We Shrunk the Dog
- Milestones :: Losing a Tooth & the Tooth Fairy
- Sweet Somethings Easter Cuties :: Comment to Win a...
- From the Heart :: Waldorf Tuesday (Red)
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Wednesday, 2 March 2011
A wet felted hollow egg (3" high), embellished with spring blooms in a variety of fibers is filled with a spring green 11" Fairy Silkie™ and a sweet Itty Bitty critter. The egg is closed with hand dyed silk ribbon which is securely stitched to the back.HERE to inspire you.
The custom winners will choose:
- outer colour(s)
- added sparkle (glitz), shine (tussah silk) or simple felted (wool)
- Ribbon colours
- Itty Bitty Bunny, Hedgehog, Chick or Gnome for the inside.
- polka dots, stars, heart, spiral, scattered flowers, large daisy or cluster of flowers for embellishment
The winner will pay for their eggs ($23.50 each) at the time of ordering, including the shipping ($7.90 to the USA for 1-4 eggs, Canadians will be charged actual shipping to your location from Ontario).
Eggs will be completed within 14 business days and ship by small packet AIR.
Expedited shipping is available, please inquire.
Winners are not obligated to purchase~ if you decide to pass, let me know and I will draw another name.
Simply leave a comment on this post with a way to contact you (email, blogger profile, etc.).
Want to enter twice? If you are BTRT blog Follower, do it! If not? Become one and enter again!
Want to enter three times? If you 'Like' the BTRT Facebook page, enter again! If not? 'Like' and enter!
Custom slot winners will be drawn on Friday, March 4th at 10 PM EST.
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing