Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 28 March 2011
I feel like I need to make some ridiculous promises, like the student council elections in high school.
A vending machine in every hallway!
Freedom to wear white socks with your uniform!

But I can't!
So I am just inviting interested folks, if you like, to vote for my two items I have entered into a Boutique Challenge Group Easter Challenge...
 you just need to 'LIKE' the photo of the item on Facebook to vote.

VOTE for the Sweet Something™
VOTE for the Puddle Jumper Skirt
Thank you!♥♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY