Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 19 April 2011
Maybe it goes back to my own childhood.
Put me in knee socks and a dress and all I wanted to do was climb something. Or jump over things.  Anything other than behave like a little 'lady' because I was dressed like one.
Maybe it is that my own daughter likes to be comfortable and has serious isues with restrictive clothing which prevents her freedom of movement or imagination.
 Either way, I make it a priority to make clothing that is made for movement~ for climbing trees and jumping over puddles and chasing rainbows.  You know... for real girls!

With this in mind, I am pleased to introduce the Chasing Rainbows™ Reversible Pinafore.
Available in sizes 2T - 5/6T.

 Lots of room to move, combined with high quality quilting weight cottons (I am on the hunt for some organics and have some dyeing projects in mind!) makes for comfort combined with style~ and being fully reversible, you have two tops in one!  The swing style and length allow for wear through several sizes.
Check out our instock clothing at Beneath the Rowan Tree on Etsy, or inquire about custom work.♥♥


Chandra said...

I LOVE the pinafore! Wish my girls were younger. :)

Kala said...

What a fabulous idea, I love the vibrant colors also:)

greeblygreebly said...

I remember wearing something very much like that as a little girl in the late 70s. Mine was gigham though, not rainbow. I would have LOVED rainbow!

Stacey said...

I am sooo loving the reversible pinafores--and the colors are beautiful!

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

Thank you! We love versatile and throwbacks here :)

Suzie said...

The best part of these is your beautiful hand-dying work on the fabric. You have such a gift!

bonnna said...

Pinafores! What a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

Brianna Olds Social Media Marketing Manager

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY