Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Take a peek at the new blog This is a Woman, brought to us by the same woman behind the Shape of a Mother.

Both blogs are dedicated to embracing the beauty of being a woman, in all of our various packages.

This is a Woman is just getting rolling, so I thought I would share the link and applaud the message.  I am particularly drawn to the 'Save Our Daughters' page, dedicated towards helping our girls with healthy body image and self love... I will be following, and when I get a chance, trying to pull together some thoughts in writing.

How about you? ♥

2 comments:

Dreaming Monet said...

love! thanks for linking me to this.

Suzie said...

Great website. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY