Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 10 April 2011
It has been my privilege to be part of a committed group of small business owning moms who gather under the banner of 'My Better Earth' with the goal of supporting one another, developing our skills and especially, working together towards a charitable enterprise.

Our first charity event goes live tomorrow (Monday, April 11) with an auction of one of a kind handmade items, all proceeds donated to Doctors Without Borders in Japan.  It is being hosted at Hyena Cart~ to bid you must create an account (easy peasy!).  The auctions will run for one week.

I have created a patchy twirl skirt~ completely made from my scrap basket. Why? Because I love the idea of not wasting anything in 'my better earth' and I also believe it represents the path to a better world... many colours and patterns and visions working together as a whole towards a common goal...
It is a size 3T/4T/5T and will fit waists 18-24".  It has over 100 pieces of fabric in various sizes, all brought together from many designer quiling collections..
To bid, visit the My Better Earth cart.  And check out all of the amazing offerings!
Custom Dyeing from Greenstrings
Amazing Play Mat from Wool Creations

Easter Candy Sampler


Kelly said...

Oh my how I love your skirts! My daughter has been choosing to wear her Woodlands kaleidoscope twirl skirt whenever it isn't in the wash. Can't wait for our puddle jumper skirt to arrive :)

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

Yay! My daughter is the same way ;)

Suzie said...

Such beautiful creations. Having lived in Japan for 3 years, my heart aches for my Japanese brothers and sisters. Thank you so much for what you are doing to aid in their recovery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY