Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 15 April 2011
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain.

Keeping this rhythm leads to all sorts of wonderful finds, and today I want to share with you some gorgeous greens by the artisans of Etsy's Natural Kids Team and others! (search: naturalkids team).

Look what I found in the newly greening grass for spring...
(Click Image to view Larger)

1. Fawn & Mother Deer Rack, Maple Shade Kids.
2. Flower Pixie, Fairies' Nest
3. Rabbit Warren Play Mat, Chimera
4. Mo the Moose, Forest Blue
5. Mixed Greens 35" Playsilk, Beneath the Rowan Tree
6. Lavender Scented Grass Green Sachets, Brigite
7. Super Soft Grass Blanket, Pixie Props
8. Spring Grass Headband, My Sweet Sunshine
9. Hopping Bunnies Dress, Silli HIlli
10. Downhill Fox, We and the Bean


Enjoy and have a green day♥

8 comments:

Brigita.Re said...

Wonderful items! Thank you so much for featuring my green hearts! ;)
Best Wishes, Brigita.

forestblue said...

Aaah, fantastic! Thank you for featuring Mo the Moose :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog and beatiful items!!

Thank you for featuring my Faux Grass. = )

Take care,
~ Monique

MamaWestWind said...

beautiful work! They feel cool and shady!

Becca

Zsara said...

i love your blog! hope you can come and visit my blog sometime; or enter my giveaway.  have a good weekend, zsara xo

Dreaming Monet said...

i LOVE the headband! great post.

Suzie said...

This is a charming collection! I LOVE that Hopping Bunnies Dress.

Kelly said...

I've had my eye on that Maple Shade Kids rack since they posted it. Still save in my favorites. Do you think I could sneak it into the house and put it up without my husband noticing?! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY