Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 29 May 2011
Welcome to the Playdate! (#10)
Everyone is welcome to link up to this post all week long with your  
kid related posts... 
recipes, games, crafts, parenting, stories... 
just think of it as our virtual play group!

Here is what the play looked like at our house one day this week:
Last week's Playdate was a BLAST! 
Thanks to all of our new participants who helped to make it the best playdate yet with all of the crafts, games, treats and activities to keep things hopping.
With summer vacation a month away for us Ontarians, and underway already for many of our American friends, this is a perfect resource for beating boredom for kids at home!

Here are some of last week's highlights
(chosen from participants who added the Playdate button or link to their post or blog)
If you are featured, please grab a button for your blog or post!
Beneath the Rowan Tree
::A craft for our Playdate::
from Erin at Making Memories (Oregon)
I *totally* want to make these for ME! 

::A Snack for our Playdate ::
Oh yum! from SmileMonsters
::Playtime for our Playdate::

::A get outside and Play Activity for our Playdate::
from Trisha at Stampin' & Craftin'
 
And now for this week's Playdate!
Beneath the Rowan Tree
The Playdate Guidelines:
♥ Add your link and thumbnail below and please visit some of the other links and comment.
♥ Your posts can be old or new, we welcome your best! (no more than 3 per week, please)
Consider adding the playdate button (above) to your post or sidebar, or even a text link back to this blog (http://beneaththerowantree.com) ~ you don't have to, but it sure would be sweet ♥!
♥ ANY kid/ baby/ family related posts and ideas welcome... but please no shop links, promos or giveaways.
♥ I will feature my favourites from the playdate in next week's Playdate post (choosing from those who have added our button or link to their shared post).
♥ Hit the Facebook or Twitter buttons below and share with your friends!

Hint: Use the title of your blog post for the 'name' portion of the link up!

12 comments:

Xilan said...

I would love to be included. I am not a WAHM but I am a knitter, amateur photographer and a expat living in China with 3 kids under 4 who marches to beat of my own 'drummer. Check me out at http://notjustmom.com

Tracy Fowler said...

http://www.tracyfowler.com/2011/05/playdate-with-under-the-rowan-tree/

Posted up a button to your play date on my new blog - I am just learning, but happy for the encouragement to try new things! I hope it works. Family Tree Photography by Tracy Fowler, www.tracyfowler.com

Erin said...

Thank you so much for featuring us! How totally cool is that?!?!? You rock!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you so much for hostessing!

Falafel and the Bee said...

Thanks for inviting me!
~Michelle
www.falafelandthebee.com

Ashley said...

hey girl!!! thanks for the invite:) i love your blog, so many fun things...
would you like me to list your linky party on my link party page?

Sky {Capital B} said...

Thanks for the invite to join Lori! I actually love the concept of your party and even have the button right in my sidebar! Hope you have a great week :)

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

Thanks so much :)
and welcome to our little spot int he shade. Thsi party is slightly selfish, it gives me so many great ideas for the summer LOL!

Absolutely Xilan, join in! Everyone is welcome, it is more for bloggers than WAHMs :)

Ashley, that would be lovely!

MamaWestWind said...

Thanks so much for featuring us at "Chocolate Eyes"!

Becca

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

my pleasure!

Christy said...

Hi, Thanks so much for the invite. I love seeing cute things for kids! :) Your button is also listed under my parties. Have A Wonderful Day.

Rachel at Sun Scholars said...

Wow, what a wonderful site! I am so happy you invited me to your link party to I could find you! I'm linked up and a new follower. Hope you'd follow me as well... and please stop by for my For the Kids link party every Friday. I'll post the next one tonight!

http://SunScholars.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY