Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 29 May 2011
Today is the 4th anniversary of Beneath the Rowan Tree, so it seemed like to time to brush up on my photography skills, at long last.
Now 'brush up' is generous.
My photos are ok, but I don't know the first thing about photography.

Thanks to a wonderful opportunity to do a basic photography workshop with local photographer Wendy MacCrimmon (please do visit her amazing site and prepared to be inspired!), I can now find the aperture and program settings on my camera, adjust my iso and have a longer wish list of equipment I need for business photos!
We paired up and were to take a series of shots of our partner, practicing the various skills.  My partner and I did all right, with Wendy's help, but really hit our stride when we found something more interesting to photograph than one another!
Lots more practicing and learning to do, but it always feels great to be a student again!♥

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i love these photos/ they look great:) im jealous, i would love to take a class

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY