Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 4 May 2011
That is what 9 or 10 years of French classes will get you in an Ontario classroom!
(and I have no idea why the sudden urge to write in french)
Just a quick update... I have been out of commission here at BTRT for a few days.  Rowan and I travelled 'home' for a family funeral~ my mother's sister.  It has been an intense 4 days of family drama, mourning, closeness and craziness. I lead the service, which was all kinds of difficult and challenging, and I am exhausted from sleeping with my daughter, mother and sister (various nights)!

Our home stidy for adoption starts this coming Tuesday, too!

I am trying to get caught up to launch the 'Silk a Day in May' giveaway, and I have lots of posting to do, too!

Merci.♥♥
(and the clown? That is 'Sol' familiar to Ontario students of my vintage, but maybe not to the rest of you! And my apologies to my fellow coulrophobics!)

1 comments:

MamaWestWind said...

So sorry to hear about your Aunt. Hope you have a more restful sleep tonight. & Good luck on your home study.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY