Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 14 May 2011
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain.

I love to feature handmade, natural items that would be wonderful to help mark the rhythm of the week at home with your little ones. Some of these items are from Etsy's Natural Kids Team (search: naturalkids team), some are just too lovely not to share!

Sunday is white.  So I thought I would share a sure sign of spring... lambs and fleece!♥

1. Lamb Kiss, by Yes & Amen.
2. Fiber Embellishment Bundle, by Blue Hollow
3. Wool Breeds Sampler Box, by Wooly Wool of the West
4. Suffolk Sheep Family, by Mamma 4 Earth.
5. Shepherds, A Needlefelted Picture, by Darialvovsky
6. Handpainted Porcelain Lamb, by Harriet Damave
7. Lamb Family, by Lizzy Lou.
8. Wensleydale Locks, by Plum Blossom Farm
9. Snow Drops Handspun Merino, by Spinning Awesome Good
10. Victoriana Scarflette, by Tickled Pink Knits

have a warm and wooly day♥♥

6 comments:

Elena Rosenberg (Tickled Pink Knits) said...

A cornucopia of wooly things after my own heart! I love every little thing you picked, and it's a treat to be included. Thank you for finding a spot for my Victoriana Scarflette, I appreciate it! :)

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

This is such a lovely collection of items. Enjoyed the sheep ones in particular. I miss having sheep...so seeing all the handmade goodness brought back wonderful memories.

Duni said...

I love all the sheep/lambs - real ones and felted!

Happy Sunday!

found you via EBT :)

Liz's Wares said...

lovely wool finds!

Lizzy said...

I love the lambs and wool. Thanks so much.

junelle said...

You definitely have an eye~ this beautiful collection is so Yum!
I of course am in love with the lambs and sheep and when I see them I can smell the sunshine~

Your sweet blog is a brilliant find~
Much love & lambs to you!
Junelle
(I am off to feed a tiny day old lamb and help deliver two more ewes!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY