Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 17 June 2011
Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter's class to North Bay for their end of year field trip.

The highlight of the day was the Carousel at the waterfront.  Each horse was carved and painted (as well as the artwork on the Carousel) by Northern Ontario artists.
We try to visit it at least once every summer, it is such a marvel of beauty and whimsy and never fails to enchant young and old(er).  This trip was especially exciting as some of the children had never had the opportunity to ride it, and it was a delight to see them touched by the magic of the musical ride.

For those who may not have the chance to venture to North Bay, ON this summer... here are some pictures for you ♥.
Aren't they simply amazing?  I was able to capture them with the camera because, I must admit, I have absolutely no tolerance for spinning in circles... I wish I could ride, but I can't! ♥♥


Wendy said...

I'm always taken with the carousel horses. These are lovely!

Camilleta said...

I love carousel horses! These are the prettiest I've seen. I hate the circular motion too. It's sad because I always loved it until I got pregnant for the first time, now I can't do it anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY