Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 1 June 2011
I was sorting out a few boxes after dinner and decided to see just what I had in scrap yarn....
Hmmm. Depending on your point of view~ this is either very good or very bad.

Fiber lover? Good!
Hoarder's show producer? Great!
Woman who needs to make some room in her work space? Not so good.

Oh well, it looked so darn pretty it gave me a chance to play with my new photographer knowledge and practice shooting in aperture priority and create a nice 'bouquet'!
 I am thinking something doll sized, since that is the limit of my attention span tonight! ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY