Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 14 June 2011
I love a good party!
 Since our blog is nearing 500 followers, and our Facebook page is approaching 2000 fans,  AND my birthday is the 17th, I think it is a good reason to celebrate!

So become a follower & a fan and watch for details! The party will start when both targets are achieved!
 If you would like to join in the fun and offer a discount or prize, just send me a note.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Way to go on hitting big milestones. I just liked you on facebook.

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

Aww! thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY