Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 11 June 2011
Waldorf education emphasizes the importance of rhythm in the life of young children~ it regulates them and helps them to create meaning.  To aid in this process, each day of the week is assigned a colour, and the colour for Saturday is blue.

Be sure to check out our other Waldorf  weekday features (see the topic list on the lower right column) for lots of ideas to incorporate colour and rhythm into your days.

These items are drawn from the work of the Natural Kids Team on Etsy, a hardworking group devoted to providing all natural items for babies, kids and family life.  Search 'naturalkids team' to find many more goodies!


1. Aqua Star Wand, by This Cosy Life.
2. Big Blue Whale Soy Crayon, by Earth Grown Crayons.
3. Beautiful Blues Neelefelting Kit, by Fairy Folk.
4. Wooden Cell Phone, by wood mouse.
5. 12" Waldorf Doll, by Oast.
6. Heart of the Mermaid, 35" Playsilk, by BTRT
7. Chamomile Play Clay, by Mama K.
8. Cotton Blueberry Hat, by Boston Beanies.
9. Narwhal & Seal Play Set, by Imagination Kids.
10. Bluebird Peg Rack, by Maple Shade Kids.

Enjoy these blue picks from the brilliant artisans of the Natural Kids Team!♥

6 comments:

Wanda said...

What a wonderful group of items. These beautiful, blue creations make me smile. Thanks for sharing.

themagiconions said...

Oh, what beautiful blues!!! Thanks dear friend :-)
Blessings and magic,
Donni
Fairyfolk and DovieMoon

The Awakened Heart said...

I love your t-shirt nightie. Fantastic idea. My hubble will have to watch out for his shirts now!

Oh and I just put a link to your fantastic site from mine, hopefully more lovely mammas will discover the delights of natural, heart and hand made toys.

Rachel/ OAST Waldorf dolls said...

I love this collection. I really love the play silk. Thank you for putting it together and including my doll. I love collections like this because they introduce me to artists I haven't seen before.

Great job. I will be linking from my blog later in the day.

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

You are welcome! I love to gather up so many lovelies for people to discover!
And thanks awakened heart for the link love :)

Amber said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for including my wooden cell phone! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY