- ► 2012 (69)
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#19) ~ Hop Along!...
- The Power of Silk :: Caring for Nature's Gift
- New! The Cartwheel Peasant Dress
- Waldorf Friday :: Eco-Friendly & Green
- Operation Lucy Bird :: Remembering a Loved One
- I Feel Your Heart Next To Mine :: Felted Pregnancy...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#18) ~ All Welcom...
- Playsilks in Action (& in Sweden)
- Children in the Woods :: Camping
- Christmas in July Sale
- A Camping We Will Go :: Moms & Girls and Some Nat...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#17) ~ All Welcom...
- Creative Fabric Storage :: Make Your Own Upcycled ...
- Life Lessons From a Horse :: Think About Direction...
- tuesday's guest :: Make Your Own Lip Balm with Run...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#16) ~ All Welcom...
- Sew... What Did You Do This Weekend?
- Trying it Out :: The Sprinkles Rack
- Waldorf Friday :: Growing Green
- What's the Haps? :: Thursday Night Review/ Adoptio...
- Trying it Out :: Sandpaper Art
- tuesday's guest :: Crayon Play Clay with Sandi Hen...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#15) ~ All Welcom...
- Happy Day Bunting :: Scrap Busting Flag Banner Pat...
- O Canada Day :: Great Finds, Eh?!
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (227)
Tuesday, 5 July 2011
Being touched by their stories and inspired by their creative living.
Today's guest is one of these creative and interesting people.
Reading her blog compels me to go and make something.
Sandi Henderson has been a name known to me as the designer of my favourite fabric collection~ Meadowsweet. Oh! the pinks and oranges and strawberries and....
|Puddle Jumper Skirt by BTRT|
garden in the morning, I knew she was a woman after my own heart! The dandelions, the nameless purple flowers, the dog on the blog...
I was delighted when Sandi agreed to be our 'tuesday's guest' this week and to share her fun new tutorial for crayon play clay~ perfect for keeping kids busy during long summer days. As Sandi says, she prefers creative kids over lazy ones. Amen to that!
So why not hop over and take a peek into Sandi's inviting world and snag the recipe for the Crayon Play Clay while you are there? (Hint from BTRT: submerge your crayon(s) in hot tap water for 30 seconds and the labels will just slide off!)
Thanks Sandi, for sharing your summer fun idea as our 'Tuesday's Guest'. ♥♥
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing